- Toner cartridges are nearly 100% reusable. Discarding the entire cartridge simply because the toner has been used up is an unnecessary waste of natural resources.
- The typical cartridge is composed of 40% plastic, 40% metal, and small amounts of rubber, paper , foam and toner
- Remanufactured toner cartridges are cartridges that have been used at least once and then disassembled and cleaned, had worn parts replaced, and then refilled with toner.
- On a per-copy basis, remanufactured toner cartridges typically cost 30% to 60% less than new cartridge
- More than 27 million remanufactured toner cartridges are produced each year in Canada
- Buying locally remanufactured toner and inkjet cartridges is an easy way to close the loop on cartridges, save substantial dollars and keep local dollars circulating within the province’s economy.
Here are the general benefits from buying toner cartridges from Commercial Laser Technologies Inc.
- Our remanufactured toner cartridges meet or exceed the OEM cartridge standards for quality and performance
- You save money – 30% to 60% less than new cartridges
- Reduces environmental impacts from disposal
- Reduces petroleum and metal resource consumption
- Stimulates and supports local industry. Our cartridges are remanufactured locally in Toronto in our toner remanufacturing facility
- Buying locally can reduce costs and emissions related to long-distance shipping
Remanufactured toner cartridges should not damage the copy machine. Printer damage resulting from a defective toner cartridge is rare and usually very minor. A properly remanufactured cartridge is no more likely to cause damage to a machine than a new cartridge. Additionally, anti-trust legislation prohibits copier and printer manufacturers from voiding their warranties when remanufactured toner cartridges are used in their machines.